Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cecily's Birthday and JoAnn Visits

The birthday breakfast, all dressed for church. 
One of the children took this picture after church.  It kind of cracks me up so I thought I'd throw it on here.

 
The birthday girl is getting some beauty sleep.

 
She is taking in a little snack to help her wake up again.  Always helps.
Now down to business:  getting her toenails painted by Aunt JoAnn for the birthday party. 
It was such a huge help to have JoAnn here on this day.  While I was busy getting the presents out for wrapping, making frosting and cooking dinner, JoAnn spent some quality time with the girls that I wasn't able to. 
AND she decorated the cake!
She did a seriously amazing job.  I thought it was so cute.
This is, admittedly, my favorite picture of the night.  Happy family birthday dinner!  Thank you to JoAnn for making the whole thing more special and memorable.  It means a lot to me.




A yarn flower from her sister.  JoAnn helped Amelia to make it.
Her first Pre-school books.
Stuffed horse from William.

Pizza playset from Grammy and Papa.

A whole pack of play horses.

The pink horse she's been asking for.
Giddy-up!

Random picture of Eli checking out the gifts.
Making pizza and you can see her new sleeping bag in the background.



Blowing...

Happy 3 birthday, little girl.  :)

And goodnight!

4 comments:

Luma said...

The birthday cake is just lovely but not as lovely as the little 3 year old. :-) Looks like all of you had a great time.

Athan has that same pizza set and he loves it!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the party. : ) My favorite picture is the one of Cecily with her preschool books. What a great expression.

Love you and miss you,

Kathy

Jennie and Julie said...

I too seriously enjoyed the expression on Cecily's face as she perused the pre-school books. What a wonderful photo of delight. Thanks for sharing all these, and I'll tell JoAnn they are here. Love, Mom

Cleanhousewithkids said...

This is so cute!!