Friday, November 14, 2008

BRAVE GRANDPARENTS

I keep coming up with more pictures from mom and dad's visit. I really do believe this is the last, though. They took these pictures because, I wasn't there. That's the point. They actually braved taking all four boys out to a high-traffic biking trail with their bikes. I, myself, have not attempted this yet because I was concerned about them causing some kind of accident with an adult biker. Apparently, all went well and the report is that the boys are pretty good at obeying the rules of the bike trail. I really like this picture of them in the gazebo that's by the trail. Since Ben has just learned to ride his bike he didn't have a helmet yet and wasn't going to be able to ride on the trail with his older brothers. I think his long face did it's work and Papa stopped and bought him a helmet so that he could ride too. Here he is with Calvin, wearing his new helmet and looking at the dam on the Monongahela River that is by the trail.



No comments: