Monday, November 3, 2008

VERY GOOD PUMPKIN FUN

Our pumpkin carving night was last Wednesday and it ended up being just a whole lot of fun. First is the cleaning out part, which I think the kids may enjoy more than the adults.

Peter actually swept and mopped the floor when we were done so that I wouldn't get too anxious over the mess created by this fun time.


"Look mom, I can fit my whole head in here."


Peter helps Will lift it so he can be a pumpkin head.


After the he took the pumpkin off, he was laughing at all the goo and sliminess.


Here are pictures of each boy with his own pumpkin. This first one is Benny, though you can't see him.


Calvin


William


Samuel

My older boys have been reading Beowulf. Samuel really wanted me to put a caption for this next picture that was inspired from the book. Here it is, courtesy of Samuel:
"Mighty Fiend Pumpkins, giving glare looks"


Some very good pumpkin fun!!



No comments: