Saturday, June 11, 2011

Elijah - 4 Months

These pictures were taken just before he turned 4 months.


I love how he coos, and chews on his hands. He's just beginning to "play."





Here you can just see him putting his two middle fingers in his mouth. These are the fingers that he finally settled on. They're the ones he soothes himself to sleep with. He went back and forth between the fingers and his thumb. I have several thumb sucking children. I was kind of glad he settled on the fingers since he's the first one to do that.



Lounge chair for babies. He does the "deer in the headlights" look very well.


Even Peter will occasionally wear the baby carrier.





"Hi Dad!"


He's so interactive. So cute.


He spotted me. :)


In his bed.


I found this fish mobile at the consignment store and we are both enjoying it.





A little dark, but I like this picture.





I helped him sit up. I hope you enjoyed the new pictures. He really is SO sweet. He has a marvelous temperament. I probably say that about all of my babies. It's probably partly the age he's at. Boy, are we enjoying him.

2 comments:

Jennie and Julie said...

Boy did we laugh at the 'deer in the headlights' look! He does look sweet, and his Papa and Grammy enjoyed the photos of this sweet little guy. Dad & Mom

Luma said...

Julie, he's so cute!!! And look at him almost sitting up. :-) See you all soon!