Monday, September 12, 2011

Miscellaneous Kids Photos

 These are a couple of pictures that one of the kids took.

 She has style.  :) The gun completes the special accessories.
 Front porch web.
 Two cute brothers.
 Cuddling on Ben's shoulder, just about to put his two fingers in his mouth.
 A sleepy princess.  The dress is on loan from a friend.  She took her nap in it and woke up looking lovely.  :)
 Still trying to wake up, it takes awhile.
 There she is!  Smiles again.
 Fun with a mirror.


 I thought those pictures were sweet.  Elijah is trying to figure out what's going on with the reflections.
 Peter took the kids out to a state park a couple of weeks ago to give me a few hours at home to get some things done. 

 They took some pictures so I could see what they did and what fun they had while I was gone.
 The park is called Valley Falls.  There are some beautiful waterfalls along the river there.
 :)
 A lovely park.
 What's the bundle?
 Peek...
A happy, watch-chewing baby brother.  He thought that blanket sling was great fun.

3 comments:

Jennie and Julie said...

That was fun! It's always fun just to see random photos from everyday life. I love Millie's hair in those very cute braids, and I can't believe how Cecily has changed! She has really grown up, and her face and hair seem so different for me (who doesn't see her every day). And of course, the ever loveable Eli...what a charmer. Thanks Jules

Anonymous said...

So sweet, Julie. I love the mirror photos - delightful.

The little ones are changing so quickly and the older boys are becoming striking young men with a zest for life. Love them all.

Kathy

Lora said...

I think I recognize Cecily's dress-up shoes! :0) I agree with your mom! Cecily has changed so much and is looking so grown up!