Tuesday, September 16, 2008

36 WEEKS

There's actually very little to report at this point. I know this next month will go quickly and our new family member will join us before we know it. I did go to see the midwife today as I will every Tuesday until the baby comes. She and I agree that this will likely not be one of my bigger babies. I am thankful for good health. I have no complications and continue to get good reports at my check-ups. I feel pretty good too. Thank you for praying for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting a picture of YOU (and Cecily)on the blog. We have been wondering how you are looking, and found that you are looking good! It feels like we are keeping up with you as we can see you. You look about like you have a month to go, and still look comfortable. What a cute picture.
Love, Dad and Mom