Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AMELIA SERIES

I'm posting some recent pictures of Amelia. She's always around, looking cute and tempting me to take pictures of her. One thing I noticed about these pictures is that she is very often eating or drinking something. That's a pretty big part of being a toddler. Seems like she's always asking for some kind of snack.



Enjoying fall weather on the porch.




An after-church snack before her nap.


People keep telling me lately that she looks like me. What do you think?



I let Amelia play briefly with a tiny porcelain doll that my Grandma Bethel made for me when I was little. I still have it Grandma. I have always loved that little doll and take care of it so my girls can hopefully enjoy it too.





There were a few tears when I told her we needed to put the doll away.

Nothing better than being read to.

These next few are all of Amelia visiting the hospital.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is about girls, but they definitely say 'take my picture'.

She's a cutie.