Friday, October 24, 2008

GENERAL PHOTOS FROM PAPA AND GRAMMY'S VISIT

This is as good as it gets. 4 boys wrestling with Papa. The boys are in their pajamas here not because it is morning or evening but actually because it was crazy day. Crazy day is a tradition started by my mom to celebrate the birth of a new sibling. Each time we have had a crazy day we've done slightly different things, but we usually have dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner and wear our pajamas at unusual times. The boys are getting big. I think Papa is beginning to be overrun and outnumbered.

This is Papa "hiding." Haha.

Sweet baby.

This is a baby gift that mom and dad brought with them.

It is an adorable Sunday School promotion certificate that was given to my grandpa Larry (his original name was Junior Chester) in 1928. My parents had it framed for me to hang in the baby's room.

Here it is hanging in her room.

This was the other baby gift from Mom and Dad. Mom made Cecily a beautiful crocheted blanket that Millie is holding.

Papa enjoys his new little granddaughter.

Playing Scrabble Junior with Sam and Will.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are too many pictures in this one to comment on. Way cute. I see the baby is enjoing many of Macy's old things....It's cute to see her in them. I love you!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Dad "hiding" is so funny. I laughed out loud. I love the baby gift of grandpas certificate. That's so cool!