Friday, July 16, 2010

Peter Turns 33

Birthday breakfast: Molasses-Glazed Pecan Scones and homemade applesauce from the freezer.

Peter directed Sunday services, as usual. Next, home for rest and naps and then off to Cooper's Rock to celebrate.

Spice Rub for the pork chops before grilling.

Pleased and amused by the big box full of his favorite cereal sent to him by my mom and dad.

Apple Crisp and ice cream for dessert. It was a simple and fast celebration. But he means the world to us and we're so happy to enter into this new year of his life with him. Love you, Peter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

I remember 33. Wow, happy birthday dear Peter - I know it was back a couple of weeks but....

God blessed us with quite a servant when you were born and I am so glad that our paths crossed all those many years ago. Simple celebrations are the best. Thank you, Julie, for posting pictures so we could share in the day.

Stay cool, Kathy