Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sam DID turn 11 :)

I just realized that I never put up any pictures from Sam's birthday. They are few, he's wearing swim clothes and my camera dies at the end, never to recover, yet, I will post them to prove that he did indeed turn 11 at the end of July.Sam and his gifts.

A West Virginia bird guide.

A book that he had been asking for.

An airsoft gun that he also had been asking for. It comes with plastic pellets that it shoots. The neighborhood boys have wars around our house with these guns (wearing protective eye-gear, of course).

This is the point where the lens of my camera ceased to adjust itself to focus for pictures. Only blurry pictures from here. You can tell here that he is smiling, though. And perhaps vaguely that there are 6 apple dumplings in the pan for his birthday dessert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sam, a belated happy birthday to you. Enjoy every day of being 11.

Love and Hugs,
Kathy