Thursday, August 25, 2011

This and That

Calvin with his miniature blueberry pie that he made from the dough scraps.


Cecily drinking a sip of my drink at Burger King where we enjoyed a girls' night out.



The girls wanted Burger King so that they could play on this equipment. They had a ball.











Their idea. Extended lap. Cecily didn't quite get the concept.


Just down the road is a little trout pond. We have spontaneous fishing trips there occasionally.


The kids were excited that they spotted a water snake. They took this picture for me so that I would see it when they got home.



Fish mouth.



We always have to photograph fish caught to document each one.


I didn't take this picture, but I'm guessing they are imitating the scary dinosaurs and sharks in the puzzles they put together.



A couple of pictures of Millie and me one evening when we were getting her ready for bed.



Little bits o' life. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love spending time with the Jones Family. What a special post. Girls night out looked like lots of fun. And the documented catching of fish brought back a memory. I think I posted a photo of one of my fishing expeditions years ago but I will post it again.
Have a great weekend !!!!

Love to you, Kathy

Cleanhousewithkids said...

Fun pictures, Julie! The girls' night out looked especially nice. :D

Jennie and Julie said...

Looks like special summer fun to me! Lots of things to do with children. Thanks for the photos.

The Jones Family (TN) said...

Fun pictures. Cecily is getting so big, too!