Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

 My midwife brought Bronwyn this First Christmas sleeper. 
 Frozen pizza for dinner!
 Samuel took some of his own money and ordered a subscription to a fishing magazine.  He'd been counting down the days until it's potential arrival.  He'd been checking the mail himself for about two weeks.  His first issue came on Christmas Eve.  Perfect timing.
 The children are watching Fantastic Mr. Fox.
 The reading of the Christmas Story from Luke.  Elijah loves to look at the nativity set.
 Christmas pajamas!
 I had fun working on the challenge of getting the girls matching nightgowns with matching pajamas for their dolls on Ebay.  It was tricky, but it worked out.
 Happy Christmas Eve, 2012.
 Bronwyn will get to join the fun next year. 
 After the kids were in bed, Mr. and Mrs. Claus enjoyed themselves some adult drinks.  I had some milk punch from the freezer with nutmeg on top.
 Joy to the World!  We lit all of the candles and everything was so cozy.
All is ready!  Off to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I just enjoyed Christmas Eve with my favorite family. Thank you for the special time !

Lovely post Julie.

Anonymous said...

I may not always comment, but I look at your blog weekly and so enjoy the sweet, special things you do with your family! It looks like a lovely evening...

~Shannon Messenger