Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Afternoon


New "matching" outfits from Grammy. :)

Teaching Calvin to throw the football in the field.

Any place is a good place to read her favorite book, Go Dog Go, by Dr. Seuss. She calls it, "Go doggy!!"

Following Millie through the woods.

:)


Just for fun...the next series of pictures I included to show how hard it is to get two little girls to both look at the camera and smile.




almost...


I tried...and then gave up. :)

Out of the woods and now heading to the swingset.
(The crazy green boots she just got from cousin Macy)

A-swinging...



"Mommy...hiding!"


One last attempt at a together picture. Oh well. I give up. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious little girls, growing up before our eyes. And 2 guys throwing a football. Great Fall post. Hope all is well with you all.
Kathy

Jennie and Julie said...

Well, I think the one of Cecily 'pooching' out her lips is adorable. It made me laugh out loud when I got to it. You don't have to try so hard Mom, as they are all great just as they are. Thanks for showing me the cute dresses and leggings. Cecily's looks a little long, but she will grow into it over the winter I'm sure. I liked the 'regular life' of this post. Love, Mom