Thursday, November 18, 2010

Impromptu Tea Party

A couple of nights ago I was talking on the phone with my mom while I was cooking dinner. Meanwhile the girls had "dresssed up" and set up a little tea party with water. I took these pictures so mom could "see" a bit of the tea party that was going on while we were talking. :)








Amelia is getting to be a good little hostess when she wants to be. Most of Cecily's "dressing up" came off by the time they were at the table. :) She had a hat, shoes and a muff, but didn't hold onto them long.

2 comments:

Jennie and Julie said...

Thanks for the visit. It was fun to see them in action, and to see what you were describing to me. Thanks for posting these. Mom

PS It's so much fun to have girls!!

Anonymous said...

How much fun is that. My favorite part tho is Millie's hat. Hey Millie, if you ever want to sell it let me know.

Joyful post, thanks,
Kathy