Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Little Fall Fun

I just have a moment for a brief post. I'll soon post a whole smattering of photos I took when the kids and I visited a park to collect leaves a couple of weeks ago. For now...
A leaf wreath the kids and I made with some of the leaves we collected at the park and some from our yard.

Caramel apples with their Friday night movie. I think they were watching The Railway Children. We had just finished the book and thought it would be fun to see the movie. I have never made caramel apples for or with the kids and I knew they would be thrilled. It turns out to be so extremely simple and they were MORE than thrilled.

That was a big hit. :)
Will be back later with fall leaves and pumpkins...



3 comments:

Jennie and Julie said...

That looks so yummy...it makes me want to have one! And they all look so cute lined up on their blankets watching the movie. Good job Mom.

The Jones Family (TN) said...

Ethan just said "I want to see what my cousins are up to." So we came to check out the blog. We just love seeing what is going on with your family. What a pretty leave wreath!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

So Nice. I remember my first time making and eating Carmel Apples and Candied Apples. Oh so yummy. Fall is Fun.