Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fun for Valentines Day

 The other day when I needed cheering up I decided to take some fun photos of the kids.  I thought it would make a fun Valentine's Day post.  The idea is for the pictures to look old-fashioned, though we didn't really put a lot of effort into the effects.







 On the left is my grandfather, Frank Alfred Vernon, as a boy.  On the right, is our Elijah Franklin Jones, named with Grandpa Frank in mind.  After I took some pictures of Elijah in the sailor shirt, I remembered this photo of Grandpa.  I thought it would be fun to put them side by side.

Hopefully, not off to the navy anytime soon.  ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE CUTEST THINGS EVER!!!!!!!!

JoAnn

Brenda said...

I love the vintage look and their solemn expressions in some of the shots. You must be loving your Christmas camera - your husband chose well!