Sunday, August 10, 2008

MY HANNA DRESS

I got a summer dress for Millie on clearance from Hanna Andersson. When Hanna has clearance, I usually see if there's anything I need because her clothes are such wonderful quality. Once again, I was not disappointed. This dress is great; sweet and feminine, but sturdy and well made. The fit, style and durability make it worth the price. All of the Hannas I've had for the boys have passed down to child after child. (Really, I'm not on their advertising staff).















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a really cute dress, and it fits her so well! Not all dresses fit at her age, and that one really does. Did she have an accident on her lip? It looks a little sore. Yeah for Hanna..
Mom

Hannah Moss said...

That is one adorable dress!

I loved going through and looking at all your pictures! You have a nice blog. :D

Jennifer Meysenburg said...

I love HANNA too!