Monday, March 2, 2009

THE SHOW ON SATURDAY

I was on the phone with my mom on Saturday when three of the boys wanted to perform a "show" they made up. Mom got to hear the singing over the phone and I snapped a couple of photos so she could get a delayed visual effect. There were several songs in a row that they sang as they strummed their tennis rackets and fiddled the dustpan. I think Yankee Doodle was first, then the Davy Crocket theme song, followed by Daniel Boone TV series theme song and O My Darling Clementine.William spontaneously joined in and strummed the broom.
The band. They had put on grubby clothes to play outside, but it started pouring rain. They were relegated to the garage. They weren't very excited about that, but they ended up having a lot of fun in there and putting together their fun music show before they were done.

1 comment:

Jennie and Julie said...

Thanks Mom for putting these photos on for me. I like getting to hear AND see my little guys. A fun way to spend a rainy afternoon.