Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 3 (Last Week)

Last week: Monday=Amelia to the dentist, afternoon and evening at Chestnut Ridge Park enjoying the lake. Tuesday=Peter butchering chickens all day with Sam and Will at somebody's farm, me meeting with the midwife for the first time. Wednesday=Toy Story 3 with the Oldland family. Dads took the older kids to the movie and moms took the little ones to shop at Sam's Club. Thursday=catch up on laundry and cleaning. Friday=I and the children visited my friend, Jaime and her kids in Pennsylvania for the day. Sunday was Peter's birthday and we grilled pork chops and had apple crisp out at Cooper's Rock State Park in the evening. Eventful week. I'll be posting pictures of Chestnut Ridge and Peter's birthday.

1 comment:

Luma said...

Did I miss something?? What do you mean you saw a midwife? Do you want to send me a private email? Hint hint...