Friday, April 24, 2009

I haven't had internet for a couple of days. I have lots of pictures to post, so I'll try to get to it soon. We celebrated Ben's birthday last week, so there will be another long birthday post. I have some pictures to share from our Good Friday Fellowship at church as well. In the meantime, here's just a few that I have time to upload this morning before we head out to do some errands and go walking on the trails.
The other day Ben and Cal got into the dress-up box and had some good imaginative playtime together. Before they had to take it off, I took their picture and asked them what they had been playing. They said that their airplane had crashed and they were on an island and had built a new home for themselves (the laundry room). They both have army surplus canteens slung over their shoulders (borrowed from their brothers), and are holding some play "flashlights" that they built.
Ben asked me to take this picture. He's been working for several weeks on learning to wink his eye. He finally accomplished closing one and not the other! He told me that Dad said it would help him to aim his gun. Boy, he's been working hard on that! He is a good aim too. I think he's the most natural of all the boys at hitting what he's shooting for with his toy gun and crossbow.

1 comment:

Jennie and Julie said...

Way to go Benny...that was a great wink! The two guys look like army guys having some fun!
Love, Gram