Friday, January 16, 2009

SOME STRAGGLERS

These are a few random photos that were mixed in with my holiday ones. This is wild man Ben with a piece of rebar he found in the woods. I did not take this picture. I wash my hands of all such happenings (5 year old wielding gigantic piece of metal near our van). I include this picture for the sole purpose of causing great anxiety to my grandma! :-) Did it work? Calvin...with a mouth full of soup. What is actually classic about this picture is that Calvin is a very ssslllllooooowwww eater. He's always the last one at the table.

Making cute and charming faces to distract us from noticing that she is hijacking some writing utensils from her brothers schoolbox.


Oh, but isn't she an angel when she's asleep?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure those woods are a treasure chest just waiting to be opened. Oh my gosh. Julie, remember the rebar in the Dominican Republic? I will never see a piece of rebar that does not bring back that memory.

Lora said...

I just love sleeping pictures of kids. Too cute! :)